Art Classes for Kids & Teens Ages 6-16
Kids Ages 6-11: 10:00AM - 11:15AM
Teens Ages 12-16: 11:30AM - 12:45PM
Members: $25 (per day)
Non-members: $30 (per day)
Saturday Studio now welcomes teen students! During the school year, weekends are the perfect time for creating art at the Museum. Led by one of our on-site instructors, students learn new artistic processes and techniques followed by an interactive art project formatted to fit their age level. Each Saturday Studio session features a different theme working with media such as printmaking, painting, drawing, sculpture and collage.
Saturday Studio will resume in Fall 2018.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed of upcoming events and activities!
About The Class:
No experience is required. Early drop-offs or late pick-ups are not permitted and will result in an additional fee. All supplies are included in class fees unless stated otherwise. Space is limited and if the class is full, please contact the front desk to be placed on a waiting list. For more information regarding our classroom policies, please visit bmoa.org/class-policies or contact our Education Coordinator at (661)323-7219.
To ensure the safety of not only the artwork on display, but the safety of others, BMoA has strict rules for gallery behavior. Please inform your group of these rules before arriving.
- Keep hands at least one, arms-length away from artwork and the walls
- There is no horseplay or running allowed in any areas of the museum
- It is expected that chaperones will intervene to prevent any misbehavior in the galleries
- Students must use their "inside voices;" no yelling or screaming of any kind
- Absolutely no food or drink is allowed inside the Museum
- You are allowed to take photographs, but no flash photography
Not a member yet? Become a member to receive the member price on this and future classes.
Learn more about additional membership benefits HERE.